Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Boyfie's birthday celebration -Gerai Makan Japanese BBQ 大众烤肉 @Taman Desa

I think I'm having sleeping problem recently, is not serious like insomia, but I just can't sleep very well..
I've been thinking whether my pillow is too hard for me? =X I miss my pillow now T.T
It's far away from me...in kl....I want to go back kl....for my pillow.. LOL
The worst happens when you didnt sleep well last night, you starts to feel sleepy after having lunch...
so, I took a long nap =/ and I'm here now! Blogging! 

That night after dining at Secret of Louisiana, we went to another place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday with friends.

BBQ lover will love this place!

Gerai Makan Japanese BBQ 大众烤肉

It is located in the alley between the shoplots so you can't really find it easily. For me, I lived at taman desa more than one year but I really had no idea about this place till my friend introduced us. 

It becomes our favourite place to chit-chat rather than having a dinner. I think this place is more suitable for chatting with friends after a dinner at other place ;)

This charcoal stove is placed in the middle of the table and you will get the chance to cook the meat by yourself!



For the drinks, there are selections of green tea, soft drink and alcohols like umei and sake.
Sorry but we didnt take much photos about the food on that day =X

Remember to try this ramen! It's my favourite ;)

Back to main role of the day! My man!  

Surprise for him!


Photo of us  

Gerai Makan Japanese BBQ 大众烤肉
Center Court, Plaza FAber,
Jalan Desa Jaya,
Taman Desa off Jalan Klang Lama,
58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Business hours: opens daily from 6pm till 11:30pm

Hope I can sleep well tonight =/ Bye.

0 Comment ♥:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails