Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Qi-chak【outshooting(5)】

Hey do you miss me =p
I'm not emo anymore!
Feel myself kinda silly
Emo for him/her?
Ewwwwwww, you don't deserve  it!
Wasted my feeling. =p

So, This is an overdue post again =X
I got many overdue posts to update but i got no time and energy to do this easy task.
Such a lazy bitch *sigh*

Well, this photoshoot was taken three months ago =X)
Outfit of the day: Dress- Taobao
Legging- Topshop








Once again
Thanks to AXIAO.

To see the whole album,
Click this link > http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.229537147079682.62749.175563572477040&type=3

Which photo do u like most? Tell me =)
你最喜欢哪一张呢?告诉我吧 =)
Cheers.

1 Comment ♥:

Nava Krishnan said...

nice shots and you are looking good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails