Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Qi-chak【outshooting(3)】

 Erm, Hi?
wow, english post!
Let me 'eng' this time or not i'm gonna forget this language.XD

I phailed to update ytd.
But as promise, i'm here =) [just a day later, sorry!]
It been a long time I didnt update my outshooting experience with you guys . *guilty*
I checked back the history and found out i only posted my 2nd outshooting event.
Check here> http://jia-luv-life.blogspot.com/2011/03/qi-chakoutshooting2.html

So, that's mean i am here to share my third outshooting now =)

All photos were taken on this March.[wtf, long long time ago]
We tried horrible theme.
The storyline is like this,
erm... a little girl [assusmed is ghost, that's me]
was left by her parents [please dont ask me why bcos idk as well, wtf]
staying at a house with nobody, but a teddy bear.

And i want to declare that i am not purposely to post this kind of photos on this month.
.....
Ok lar, i do it on purpose.

Let's 'enjoy' the photos =)







And of course,
thanks to photographers
Mahz Jason XiaoQiang Yimeng RenJie.
Which one u like most? Tell me =D
你最喜欢哪张呢? 告诉我吧~

7 Comment ♥:

MILO PHOTOGRAPHY said...

很适合你 这个月份你一定很夯

✖⊱▁ⓢⓞⓞⓑⓔⓔㆍ⊰✖ said...

最后第3。美❤

Kian Fai said...

别吓我啊 :P

FastNet said...

刚好七月...哈哈

Mister Leaf said...

这也太恐怖了。

JiA said...

@MILO PHOTOGRAPHY: 每天欺负我><
@✖⊱▁ⓢⓞⓞⓑⓔⓔㆍ⊰✖: 谢谢❤
@Kian Fai:哈哈 晚上来找你 =p
@FastNet:对啊 好巧啊~
@Mister Leaf : 嘿嘿嘿XD

chunyu said...

很不错哦!
很有感觉,很另类!哈哈

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails