Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bunny year pt.1

现在开始慢慢更新吧~
再不更新就会懒惰skip掉(很了解自己XD)

那么~~先从收工酒开始!
每年都一定会出席,已经变成惯例了~
每年见面一次的prime city hotel~
吖,天空终于放晴了!涨满的河水也退了^^



Aww, i love food~~

with my cousins =)

想知道我们在狂笑什么?
Aww,i love my outfit~~is soooooo ojikawa~~~
其实我们在玩iphone application的交换脸,就是拍了两个人的合照后交换脸,真的很好笑~

我可爱的表妹
My two lil cousins frm sg
They are sooooo cute!
They sang several times but the song was the same!
'Somewhere over the rainbow'
over and over again.... ><''
I have no idea why they sang so many times.
This happened in last year too!
They are so cute.

还有这个红酒
Seriously, it sucks.

Why?
See this.
is my 1st time to see this kind of red wine.



See our face?
All were so excited,couldnt wait for cny comingXD

=End=
Stay tuned for the pt2.
Cheers.

0 Comment ♥:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails