Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

English name

Yesterday Wilson and I had a chit-chat although i was writing my bullshit essay.I asked him to suggest me an english name.


Wilson typed many names without thinking.
Amanda
Amalia
...
Jennny
Jennifer
...
Kitty (wtf,he said i look like hello kitty, DO I?)
Maggie (I told him i hate this most, but he said he likes this most.wtf)

....


I stopped him and said: Dude, I want something special and nice.
But i guess he didnt get my meaning.
He gave me MAnchester.
wtf

After a while, He suggested me 'Plusone'
The idea came from my chinese name 'Yih JiA'
'Yih' is like 'one' in chinese (not the same words but is same when we pronounce)
'JiA' is 'plus' in chinese (``)
Supposed this english name is 'Oneplus'
But have u ever heard someone's name like this?
SO Wilson reversed it ,became "Plusone"(tried to make sense)
Lol

Ofcourse i wont use this name
Stil thinking something which really suits my face
Regina?

Suggest me =)


Cheers

0 Comment ♥:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails