Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alive!

Time to go back my hostel after three days in bandar sunway.

Guess what~
Katt is following me home!
She is now having her happy 3 months sem-break! and i envy her like hell~ T.T
WAnt to know more about her?
Kindly visit her bloggie
http://katt-xinyan.blogspot.com/

要殺死一個大學生最好的辦法是拔掉他的網路線
Translate: THe best way to kill a undergraduate, is to pull out his network cable.

LOL!
But I'm still alive!
Actually quite suffering , I admit.
Friends always give me an unbelieveable look like wtf, how can u tahan without fb?!
I'll answer: Not only fb ok?msn,twitter, blog,onlinestore.....and give him/her a superwoman look as well..

Luckily, Daddy helped me to settle this big problem.
MAXIS BROADBAND!
I will get the usb on monday.That means..TOMORROW!

And yea~
is 3:30 now....
oh no~i promised to meet katt @ sunway pyramid at 4!
Bye READERS>!

Skin care/Hair care?

STAY TUNED

2 Comment ♥:

K a t t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K a t t said...

can I press "LIKE" on the blue words !
damn suitable !

haha~ I'm also going out now, c ya

muaks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails