Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

FASHION cut and paste!

Gosh.I'm forcing myself to squeeze something out...
to update my blog =)

Okay,girls..fashion...Q%^$%^...Erm...
Girls like to dress up themselves, so do i! (fml...stupid opening...nvm.continue.)
and_Fashion is my passion(fmlx2...what did i type?!..nvm.continue.)

As friends know,
I'm deeply addicted in reading fashion magazines for years.
1st magazine which made me crazy in love was 《Cawaii》(too bad now they don't publish Cawaii anymore.)
No more 《Cawaii》, so i started to follow 《Popteen》till now.

I love gyaru style very much, but the fact is,I have no enough $ to wear like those graru gals."I'm still a student!"
So,I enjoy reading magazines + day-dreaming XD

There's only a way to learn those pretty hard fashion skill.
READ MORE.
yet,read more is not enough, you have to memorise them.

Cut-and-paste makes me memorize'em easily. =)
All you have to do is cut out the pichas you like and paste on your book!

Look what i found to be my fashion notebook!
DEath Note
Do you guys remember it? keke

Whoa~rules! totally same with the movie.XD
夜神月!@@ 
Okay_start!
Cut
And
Paste!

Tee-hee !
Hope the King of Terrors won't get angry with me XD

Cheers=)

1 Comment ♥:

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails