Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wohooooo~I luv Mega Sale

Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival coming!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HOHOhoho

Here , There ,
Everywhere
is having mega sale ~
Woohooooooo~

Few days ago,
Mummy: Parkson is having sale.Go and buy what you need for your kl life.
       JiA: Okay~
Mummy: List out before you go.You need new pillow , blanket........
       JiA: Can I bring my own pillow along?I used to it.
Mummy: Then you bring your pillow back everytime you come back too?
       JiA: .....Yahor

So_Daddy,Mummy & I went to
Parkson@KluangParade.
Crowded bcos the sale & THE WAREHOUSE SALE

Sorry,No photo for that day.
bcos I didn't makeup!!!
MY MAKEUP REMOVER RAN OUT
Couldn't even apply my concealer to cover my darkcircles
FML...

Bought what i need in my list.
Suddenly spotted a bag
Is this called One sight love?
Oh god,I've never seen such lovely bag before.
Looked at the price tag, whoa.
      JiA: Daddy~See this!
Daddy: ....(pretend he didn't hear anything)
     JiA: Daddy~~~~
Daddy:(walked away)
 ............................

        JiA: Mummy~See this!!!Isn't it lovely?I like it!
Mummy: What?.....(Checking inside and outside of the bag)How much is this?
        JiA: ...(not dare to tell,so pretend didn't hear)Whoa~It's fab!
Mummy: ....(checking the zippers)How much is this?
       JiA: ....Whoa~It's exquisite.(Keep posing here and there)
Mummy: ...(finally look at the price tag)~So expensive.
       JiA: But it's worth!Don't you think?(Keep posing...)
Mummy: .....................(spotted another bag beside of mine)It looks nice...(checking process)

       JiA: So...can i have this bag?
  Daddy: ....(looking at mummy)
Mummy: En~up to you~(keep posing)
  Daddy: ...Buy lar BUY LAR!
       JiA: Wohoooooooooo
Wohooooooooooooo♥


I ♥ Mega Sale

0 Comment ♥:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails