Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Idiots & Liese

I bought Liese hair products today =)

Liese Juicy Shower

Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail

So excited to see them on the rack when i stepped into Sasa , Watsons & Guardian.
I love Liese.(and also Essential)
My last hope, Liese.(and also Essential)
I'll do the review of using them nexttime =)

Quickly back to hostel and unwrap them.
Used Liese smooth hair cocktail,it really works!
I couldn't open the juicy shower,i didn't know how to.
I even google-searched HOW-TO-OPEN-LIESE-JUICY-SHOWER. 
(Sorry,i did.I'm halfwit)
So_Waited for husbandy to come back and help me.


Cheers XD

6 Comment ♥:

Wanying said...

呵呵..图片很有故事性哦^^
耶!!终于开到啦~

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

LYNN said...

are this work? :)

v a m p i r e said...

aww the photos are so cute ♥

JiA said...

Wanying : Yea~too free and nothing to do XD

Anonymous: Welcome =) I wonder what did i help u in your assignment~

LYNN:Ya~they work.My hair was damaged seriously,all tangle.but now,I can feel my hair is recovering.=)

vampire:Thanks~ just fooling around =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, what do you do with the white thing? i cant do that bit??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails